Modern card with a credit limit of up
to 150 000 UAH.
Contactless payments using PayPass, Google Pay or Apple Pay.
3 currencies - open the card in UAH, USD or EUR.
0 UAH for opening.
0 UAH – service and SMS-banking.
0 % fee for crediting funds to the card.
From 0.5% - fee for cash withdrawal in UAH at any ATM in Ukraine and the world.
150 000 UAH — maximum credit limit with gestation period of use up to 62 days.
0,01 % per annum — interest rate for using a loan in the gestation period.
45 % per annum — out of gestation period rate.
You can use the card as a credit card (if you open a credit limit) or as a debit, if the credit limit is not required.
The ability to use the NBU BankID system to obtain administrative and other services via the Internet.
passport of the citizen of Ukraine; taxpayer identification number (TIN).
ONE, ONE (acted since 19.06.2023), ONE (acted since 02.07.2023)
Loan application/Loan agreement
Rules for safe use of payment cards
Significant characteristics of the consumer credit service
Procedure of the Bank in case of non-fulfillment by the Client of obligations under the agreement on provision of banking services
1. Warning about possible consequences for the Client in case of using the consumer credit service:
- when receiving the loan, the borrower incurs costs in the form of interest, fees and other charges for the services of the Bank according to the terms and conditions of the loan agreement;
- in case of untimely repayment of the credit indebtedness or other violations of the terms of the agreement, the Borrower may be subject to penalties in accordance with the terms of the loan agreement;
- in case of improper fulfillment by the Borrower of its obligations under the loan agreement, the Bank shall have the right to apply to the relevant government agencies in order to meet its requirements, including compulsorily;
- in case of improper fulfillment by the Borrower of its obligations under the loan agreement, the Bank shall have the right to apply to collection companies acting in the interests of the Bank;
- the Client has the right to withdraw from the concluded Agreement without explaining the reasons within 14 calendar days from the date of concluding the Agreement, of which the Client shall notify the Bank in writing. In this case, within 7 calendar days from the date of submission of the above notification the Client is obliged to return the funds received according to the Agreement to the Bank and pay interest for the period from the day of receiving the funds until the day of their return at the rate, established by the Agreement in accordance with Annex # 4 to the Public Agreement on comprehensive banking services for individuals of the JSC" JSCB "CONCORD";
- The customer has the right to terminate or cancel the agreement ahead of schedule by full early repayment of the credit debt. Any penalties in case of early (full or partial) repayment of the loan are not accrued and shall not be paid;
- information about the Borrower is provided to the Credit History Bureau, Credit Registry.
2. The Bank is prohibited to require the Client to purchase any goods or services from the Bank or a related or associated person as a prerequisite for providing these services (other than providing a package of banking services).
3. The client can refuse to receive promotional materials of the Bank by contacting the Call Center of the Bank by phone numbers: +38 (050) 734 50 05, +38 (068) 734 50 05, +38 (056) 734 50 05, or by leaving an application on the Bank's website.
4. The Bank has no right to unilaterally amend the agreements concluded with the Clients, unless otherwise stipulated by the agreement or the law.