1. JSC "JSCB "CONCORD" as a securities trader (investment company) provides a full range of financial services in the capital markets for trading in financial instruments provided for in the NBU license No. 230 dated 07.11.2011 and the licenses of the National Securities and Stock Market Commission (NSSMC):
2. ConcordBank is a member of a number of professional associations:
3. ConcordBank has an extensive network of branches throughout Ukraine, so a client only needs to contact any branch that will allow:
4. ConcordBank provides such investment services:
5. ConcordBank also provides services for accounting, avalization, domiciliation, storage and collection of promissory notes issued by legal entities and individuals in payment for delivered goods, services provided or work performed.
Why should I buy securities through a bank?
Regardless of its economic nature and terminology (stocks, bonds, bills, etc.), securities are a special form of capital existence. They can be transferred instead of capital, circulate in the market as a commodity and make a profit. Their essence is that capital itself does not seem to exist, but there are all rights to it, which are fixed by security. At the same time, it's very difficult to just buy it from a private individual. The centralized option is an organized securities market (stock market). No organization without a serious audit (listing procedure) can enter this market. In addition, according to the requirements of the Law of Ukraine “On Securities and the Stock Market", in order to carry out transactions on the purchase, sale, exchange of securities, a person conducting transactions with securities must have a special license from the National Commission for Securities and Stock Market or contact a professional securities trader, that is, contact us.
What are domestic government loan bonds?
Domestic government loan bonds — it is a type of securities, bonds of the domestic government loan of Ukraine, which are issued by the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine. In exchange for domestic government loan bonds, the Ministry receives money from investors at a certain percentage.
What can I pay with a commodity bill of exchange?
Bills may be issued in payment of monetary debt for goods delivered, work performed, services rendered.
Do I need to amend the contracts with suppliers for the possibility of settlements with bills?
Yes, this option must be provided for by the terms of the contract.
What is considered to be security?
Securities - these are documents proving the obligation of relations between persons and, in accordance with the law, they can be an independent object of rights. They
What is the rate of purchase and sale of securities on behalf and at the expense of customers?
0.1% of the contract amount, but not less than 1000 UAH.
What are the tariffs for bills transactions?
1. Provision of a bill guarantee (bill avalization) - 0.15-2% of the nominal value of a bill.
2. Domicilation of bills - 0.1-2% of the nominal value of bills.
3. Bills collection - 0.15-2% of the nominal value of the bill, min. 250 UAH + Actual expenses (damno, porto, protest of a bill, etc.).
4. Storage of bills - 100 UAH per month for 1 bill.
Consumer protection is realized through the acceptance and consideration of complaints.
Disputes arising in the process of providing financial services are settled through the pre-trial process, including through negotiations. If such a settlement is not possible, disputes shall be settled by a court on the territory of Ukraine in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
Complaints from consumers of financial services are accepted:
Tariffs on commission transactions with securities
Information on the provision of financial services is provided for in part two of Article 12 of the Law of Ukraine "On Financial Services and State Regulation of Financial Services Markets"
Public offer for concluding the General Agreement on the provision of investment services
Annexes to the General Public agreement on the provision of investment services