1. How can I pay for utilities in the web-version of internet banking icON25?
To pay for utilities without a visit to the bank, you only need to be registered in icON25 internet banking and have access to the Internet.
Then just follow everything in the instructions at this link
2. How can I connect my card to Apple Pay via internet banking?
1. Select the card menu in icON25 and click under the card “Add to Apple Wallet" and select the device - iPhone or Apple Watch.
2. Accept the terms and conditions.
Read more about it here
3. How can I top up the telephone of my friends and family from my phone's address book through the mobile internet banking application?
In the number column, you just start entering the name of the person whose mobile you need to top up from your address book. For example, if the recipient is recorded as “Beloved", then enter.
Watch the video tutorial here
4. How can I transfer money to the card in the application “icON25" using the photo?
All you have to do is install the icON25 mobile application on your mobile phone, find “Transfers", select the camera icon to the right of the card number field, point the camera at the recipient's card so that its image is in the green frame, enter the transfer amount and click “Transfer".
Video tutorial - here
5. Can I use icON25 abroad?
Yes. You can enter Internet banking from anywhere in the world. This requires a phone, laptop, computer or tablet with Internet access.
6. I can't log in to the internet banking system. What should I do?
If you are already a registered user of the icON25 system, this may be due to the following reasons:
- login or password is incorrect
- please check the information entered and try again;
- your account has been blocked due to repeated incorrect password entry or on your request
- please contact ConcordBank to unlock, and you must present your passport or other identity documents;
- you forgot your login or password – you can contact our call center.